Looking for a career in the marketing or public relations industry? You may want to try us.
As the regional PR and marketing hub for global brands, interaction with clients and partners from across Asia Pacific with exposure to industry best practices will empower you to develop professional skills and track record for a fulfilling career in the dynamic marketing industry.
Public Relations and Marketing Executive
The Account Executive (AE) will be responsible for day to day servicing of PR and marketing accounts, and execution of integrated strategies. Reporting to the account director, the candidate will perform public relations duties such as writing and fielding pitches; press releases and opinion pieces; maintain excellent media and social media relations driving top-of-mind awareness and thought-leadership for PR clients.
The AE will also be part of the team that will drive marketing campaigns and events including conceptualizing, budgeting, managing trade seminars, customer events and conferences and special events. The AE will be expected to prepare each event meticulously down to the finest details. Handling clients’ social media content strategy, ad buy plans and analysis will be a part of the scope for this role.
We are seeking an excellent writer with an impeccable command of spoken and written English. The candidate should have inherent curiosity in how brands communicate and a burning desire to tell a brand story better. You are looking for an opportunity to show your chops in a fast-paced agency, and thrive in a schizophrenic environment where multi-tasking is a daily affair.
This is NOT a traditional PR or marketing role, we expect the candidate to understand how an integrated strategy is the way for brands today to effectively attract and retain their customers and meet marketing goals.
The candidate should
- Love to write; live to write
- Love interaction with people: clients, media and colleagues
- Hate spelling and grammar mistakes
- Love to grasp difficult concepts including technical jargons
- Hate to miss deadlines
- Love to work in a team; love to work on your own
- Love social media and know how to harness its power
- Hate disorganization; love perfection
- Hate missed PR opportunities
- Love smiling in the face of adversity
- Love to be the smartest one in the room
- Love to know what’s the latest in town, from restaurants to celebrities
- Love to be creative and take ideas from concept to creation
Position minimum requirement
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Shortlisted candidates will need to take at least 1 writing test
- 1 to 3 years of PR and marketing experience, agency experience preferred
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience will also be considered
- Candidates with excellent social media skills preferred
- BA/BS degree in mass communications/marketing/PR or a related field
- Singapore-based position
Public Relations and Marketing Assistant Intern
- Media monitoring and research – Social media and traditional media
- Draft press releases, media pitches and social media content
Marketing communications and events
- Webinar and in-person event management support
- Source and propose venues
- Source and develop marketing collateral
- Event logistics and liaison with venues and clients
- Booth duties and support
- Data entry and telemarketing
And/or (depending on skillset and interest of candidate)
- Create compelling content for e-commerce sites
- Assist in the evaluation and set up of new point of sales including physical and online stores
- Handle clients’ e-commerce point of sales including online marketplace and website to market products in tandem with campaigns on a day-to-day basis
- Fulfill online orders
Ambitious, Bright, Confident, Determined, Eloquent, and Focused
Degree or diploma in communications, PR/Advertising, marketing, social and new media, and or e-commerce
Good writing skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Knowledge in graphic design is a plus.
- Monday to Friday
– Temperature screenings
– Social distancing guidelines in place
– Virtual meetings
– Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Degree or Diploma
- Communications, PR/advertising, marketing and events: 1 year (Preferred)
- Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19
Salary: $800.00 – $1,000.00 per month
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org